02nd Mar 2012
Friday // 4am // 1 year ago
REVIEW & SWATCH TIME! (BARRY M LIP PAINT)
Got my first Barry M Lip paint in #52 Shocking Pink today.Hooray!!
After many months of raving,finally!
I really like the sleek matte packaging.The color is sooo gorgeous in the tube.
COLOR COMPARISON : Barry M Lip paint #52 Shocking Pink with NYX MEGASHINE LIPGLOSS Dolly Pink.
- It’s matte(which I like most in lipstick/s)
- Long lasting(stays on for hours on my lips)
- Color is so fab!(Very pigmented & Bright) Neon Pink loves :3
- fairly cheap and comes in a lovely sleek packaging.
- Hard to apply well
- Can really be drying(Applying a lipbalm is a must)
- Not available locally(you have to order it online) :c
SHOCKED MUCH?! LOL :p
I’am thinking on getting the vibrant pink next..
BRIGHT LIPS ANYONE?!
PINK ME IN. :3
BARRY M COSMETICS OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://www.barrym.com/lip-paint